BioBlast is ready to use, fast acting formula that:
- Deep cleans kitchen and bathroom surfaces
- Accelerates the digestion of fats and grease
- Destroys odor causing molecules
- Clears drain lines of grease build up and other natural drain clogging materials
Bioblast is a versatile maintenance and treatment product that provides superior results for diverse tasks such as dosing grease traps, drains, septic maintenance and also for cleaning bathrooms toilets, sinks/drains, laundry rooms, etc. It is an environmentally safe odor reducing cleaner for use in household, institutional as well as in industrial applications. The microbial content of BioBlast can decompose the organic greases and buildup in drain lines and reduce the odor-causing components of most smelly environments.
BioBlast contains a blend of naturally occurring, non-pathogenic, waste degrading microorganisms (microflora) that can degrade a wide range of organic components and odor-causing molecules. The non-pathogenic waste degrading strains of microorganisms are of the genus Bacillus and causes the degradation of waste and odor-causing molecules through biological conversion and activity.
- Deep cleans the kitchen and also bathroom surfaces
- Attacks and degrades grease, fats as well as oils in drain lines
- Kills odors in drain lines
- Ideal for maintaining healthy bacterial activity in septic systems
- Contains no petroleum distillates or solvents
- Inoculates odor-causing molecules with beneficial bacteria that destroy the causes of odor
- Enhances biodegradation on all surfaces when used as recommended
- Safe to use. Contains no harmful ingredients – Is also CFIA and Greener-Choice approved
Operational Temperature Range: The beneficial bacteria strains included are able to sustain growth on a variety of organic source from a low temperature of 7°C. (45°F.) to a high of 40°C. (105°F.).
- Bacteria count: >200 billion cfu/gal, >5.4 million cfu/ml
- Appearance: Creamy White liquid
- Percent Volatile (by weight): Nil (method ASTM D-93)
- Salmonella/Shigella: Negative
- pH @ 25° C: Approx. 5.0 – 9.8
- Solubility in water: 99%
- Boiling Point: ≥100°C
- Odor: Mild, pleasantly perfumed
All ingredients are listed on the Canadian Domestic Substance List (DSL). All ingredients in BioBlast are classed as G.R.A.S (Generally Regarded As Safe) and are also not considered to be hazardous to the environment and human health. We are CFIA and Greener-Choice approved as well.
Bathroom, toilet, tub, and tile cleaning: dilute with water [0.1L/L(2-4 oz/gal) or for heavy-duty cleaning 0.2L/L (6-8 oz/gal)] until the desired level is achieved – higher concentrations yield better cleaning capability. To keep toilets and urinals clean and smelling fresh, the product may be applied intermittently or continuously by the chemical drip feed mechanism.
Drain maintenance: When using product apply at full strength to drains an grease traps (ahead of grease trap):- 1) diners, luncheonettes (200 gal trap). 1) Diners, luncheonettes (200 gal trap). 3-4L (10z) per day. 2) Fast Food (500 – 1500 gal trap) 6-7L (18-20 oz) per day. 3) Hotels, hospitals (1500+ gal trap) 1-1.3L (32-40 oz) per day.
For septic applications: 1) Residential (1000 gal tank) 1L (32 oz) per month. 2) Commercial (1000+ gal tank) 1L (32 oz) per week.
Storage Requirements: Do not store in temperatures exceeding 32°C or below freezing. Store in a cool, dry place. Wash hands thoroughly, with warm soapy water after contact. Avoid eye and skin contact. Avoid inhalation.