BT200 is an oil and grease stain cleaner for concrete and asphalt.
BT200 is a concentrated blend of:
- Bacterial spores
- Solvent free, biodegradable liquid surfactants
- Biostimulating agents formulated to quickly break down oils and grease on most surfaces while providing a safe environment for skin and clothing.
BT200 contains naturally occurring, non-pathogenic, waste degrading microorganisms that can eliminate a wide range of organic wastes (including hydrocarbons, fats, oils and grease). The non-pathogenic waste degrading strains of microorganisms cause the elimination of hydrocarbons through biological conversion and activity.
BT200 contains naturally occurring, non-pathogenic, waste degrading microorganisms that can eliminate a wide range of organic wastes (including hydrocarbons, fats, oils and greases). The non-pathogenic waste degrading strains of microorganisms cause the elimination of hydrocarbons through biological conversion and activity.
- Non-toxic, non-flammable biodegradable cleaner – Greener-Choice approved
- Effectively cleans surfaces of oil spills and stains, oily equipment, vehicles and tools.
- Contains no petroleum distillates or solvents
- Safer alternative to harsh caustic or acidic cleaners.
- Non-corrosive, non-irritating formulation = safer for users and the environment
- Enhances biodegradation above and below ground surface when used as recommended
- In some cases no removal or replacement of contaminated materials is necessary
- Low cost (less than $0.01 per square foot at 3:1 dilution)
- Predictable results
- Lower long term cost
- Safe to use
- More appealing to customers
- A little goes a long way
- Easy disposal
- Less maintenance
- Long shelf life
- All natural
Operational Temperature Range: The beneficial bacteria strains are included are able to sustain growth on a great variety of carbon sources from a low temperature of 4°C. (39°F.) to a high of 45°C. (113°F.).
- Appearance: opaque liquid
- pH @ 25°C: Approx. 8.5 – 9.5
- Solubility in water: 100%
- Boiling Point: ≥100°C.
- Odor: slight chemical odor
All ingredients are listed on the Canadian Domestic Substances List (DSL). All ingredients in our BT200 products are classified as G.R.A.S. (Generally Regarded As Safe) and are not considered to be hazardous to the environment and human health. Greener-Choice approved.
Oil or grease stain removal: Older stains/thicker grease: Use full strength on older, heavier grease and oil buildup – for lighter oils dilute with water (up to 3 to 1) until desired level is achieved. Wet surface, apply BT200 to stain and brush to agitate and activate, let stand for 20-60 minutes to overnight (longer is better), brush again, rinse with a pressure washer to remove surface oils; for deeper stains re-apply and leave for up to 72 hours to remove stain. Repeat this last step as required until stain disappears. Stains on pavement will require longer periods to clean. General Cleaning: Mix 5:1 to 10:1 (water to BT200) depending on cleaning strength required. Higher concentration and longer dwell time yield more cleaning capability.
Storage Requirements: Do not store in temperatures exceeding 32°C or below freezing. Store in a cool, dry place. Wash hands thoroughly with warm soapy water after contact. Avoid eye and skin contact. Avoid inhalation.