Equipment degreaser and parts washing solution.
Super Degreaser is a concentrated blend of:
- Bacterial spores
- Solvent free, biodegradable liquid surfactants
- Biostimulating agents formulated to quickly break down oils, fats, grease on most surfaces, while providing a safe environment for skin and clothing
Super Degreaser is a versatile, multipurpose, quick acting product that is useful for diverse tasks such as cleaning industrial equipment, pressure washing large equipment such as buses, tractor trailers, dumpsters, tanks, etc. and for industrial and automotive parts washing. It is an ideal environmental parts washing solution for use in industrial and automotive parts washing. The microbial content of Super Degreaser can break down the oils removed from parts during the cleaning process, thereby significantly diminishing the frequency of expensive hauling and waste disposal operations. Super Degreaser shortens clean-up times, increases contaminant bioavailability and initiates biodegradation.
Super Degreaser contains naturally occurring, non-pathogenic, waste degrading microorganisms that can eliminate a wide range of organic wastes (including hydrocarbons, fats, oils and greases). The non-pathogenic waste degrading strains or microorganisms cause the elimination of hydrocarbons through biological conversion and activity.
- Non-toxic, non-flammable biodegradable cleaner
- Effectively cleans oily parts, equipment, vehicles and tools
- Contains no petroleum distillates or solvents
- Safer alternative to harsh caustic or acidic cleaners
- Enhances biodegradation on all surfaces when used as recommended
- CFIA and Greener-Choice approved
Operational Temperature Range: The beneficial bacteria strains included are able to sustain growth on many carbon sources from a low temperature of 4° C. (39°F.) to a high temperature of 45° C. (113° F.).
- Appearance: opaque liquid
- pH @ 25° C: Approx. 8.5 – 9.5
- Solubility in Water: 100%
- Boiling Point: ≥100° C.
- Odor: Slight chemical odor
All ingredients are listed on the Canadian Domestic Substances List (DSL) and are classed as G.R.A.S. (Generally Regarded As Safe) and are not considered to be hazardous to the environment or human health. This product is CFIA approved for food plant use and Greener-Choice approved.
Degreasing: Older, thicker grease use full strength and for lighter oils dilute with water (up to 3 to 1) until desired level is achieved. Wet surface, apply Super Degreaser to greasy surface and let stand for 5-10 minutes, brush to agitate and activate, rinse with water for best results. General cleaning: Mix 5:1 to 10:1 (water to Super Degreaser) depending on cleaning strength required. Parts washing applications: mix 3-5 parts water to 1 part Super Degreaser and provide continuous aeration in the tank. Higher concentration creates more cleaning capability.
Storage Requirements: Do not store in temperatures exceeding 32°C or below freezing. Store in a cool, dry place. Wash hands thoroughly with warm soapy water after contact. Avoid eye and skin contact. Avoid inhalation.