Super SRV is industrial strength septic and RV maintenance treatment. Powerful septic and waste degrader.
Super SRV is ready to use, fast acting formula that:
- Accelerates the digestion of organics, including greases, fats/oils, proteins starch and carbohydrates and cellulose in residential and commercial wastewater
- Destroys odor causing molecules
- Clears drain lines of grease buildup and other natural drain clogging materials
Super SRV is a versatile, maintenance and treatment product that provides superior results for dosing septic maintenance and portable toilet systems. It is an ideal, environmentally safe, odor-reducing treatment for use in household, institutional and industrial applications. The microbial content of Super SRV can decompose the organic greases and buildup in drain lines and reduce the odor-causing components of most smelly environments.
Super SRV contains a blend of naturally occurring, non-pathogenic, waste degrading microorganisms (microflora) that can degrade a wide range of organic components and also odor-causing molecules. The non-pathogenic waste degrading strains of microorganisms are of the genus Bacillus and cause degradation of waste and odor-causing molecules through biological conversion and activity.
- Reduces frequency of pumping, also helps keep your systems trouble free
- Degrades tissue, detergents, grease, fats, and oils
- Kills odors in septic systems and drain lines
- Ideal for maintaining healthy bacterial activity in high usage septic systems
- Reduces organic loading to the septic drain field
- Enhances biodegradation on all surfaces when used as recommended
- Safe to use and also contains no harmful ingredients – CFIA and Greener-Choice approved.
Operational Temperature Range: The beneficial bacteria strains included are able to sustain growth on a variety of organic source from a low temperature of 3°C. (38°F.) to a high of 63°C. (145°F.).
- Appearance: tan colored powder
- Salmonella/Shigella: Negative
- pH @25°C: not available
- Bacterial pathways: Aerobic and Facultative Anaerobic
- High enzyme production: Lipase/Protease/Amylase/Cellulase
Super SRV Ingredients
All ingredients are listed on the Canadian Domestic Substances List (DSL). All ingredients in our Super SVR are classed as G.R.A.S. (Generally Regarded As Safe) and are not considered to be hazardous to the environment or human health. CFIA and Greener-Choice approved.
Label Instructions: Mix the required amount with water so it can flow easily: 60-120g per .5L (2-4 oz per pint).
For septic applications: Residential (up to 1000 gal tank) 15-30 g (1/2 – 1 oz) per month. Commercial (1000+ gal tank) 240-360 g (8-12 oz) per week.
For portable toilet applications, RVs, marine holding tanks, etc: 60-120 g (2-4 oz) per treatment. Treat weekly or as conditions warrant (heat, odor, or high usage will warrant more frequent treatments). In liquid systems one treatment per 20L (5 gallons) of water.
Storage Requirements: Do not store in temperatures exceeding 32°C or below freezing. Store in a cool, dry place. Wash hands thoroughly with warm soapy water after contact. Avoid eye and skin contact. Avoid inhalation.