Super Grease Eater is a product for use in industrial strength grease trap maintenance. Powerful grease and waste degrader saves time and also money.
A ready to use, fast-acting dry formula that:
- Accelerates the digestion of organics including greases, fats/oils in grease traps, interceptors and sewage pits
- Destroys odor causing molecules
- Clears drain lines of grease buildup and other natural drain clogging materials
- Is an ideal setup treatment for grease traps and septic systems after clean-out
- Is EcoLogo Certified and safe for the environment
Super Grease Eater is a versatile maintenance and treatment product that provides superior results for dosing grease traps, drains and also sewage pit maintenance. It is an environmentally safe odor reducing treatment, so it is ideal in a household, institutional and also industrial applications. The microbial content of Super Grease Eater can decompose the organic greases and buildup in drain lines and therefore reduces the odor-causing components of most smelly environments.
Super Grease Eater contains a blend of naturally occurring, non-pathogenic, waste degrading microorganisms (microflora) that can degrade a wide range of organic components and also odor-causing molecules. The non-pathogenic waste degrading strains of microorganisms are of the genus Bacillus and cause the degradation of waste and odor-causing molecules through biological conversion and activity.
- Reduces frequency of pumping and also helps keep grease trap systems trouble free
- Degrades grease, fats, and oils simply and efficiently
- Kills odors in sewage pit systems and drain lines
- Ideal for maintaining healthy bacterial activity in grease traps and interceptor systems
- Reduces organic loading of systems, therefore, reducing the maintenance required
- Enhances biodegradation on all surfaces when used as recommended
- Safe to use and also contains no harmful ingredients – CFIA and Greener-Choice approved.
Operational Temperature Range: The beneficial bacteria strains included are able to sustain growth on a variety of organic sources from a low temperature of 3°C. (38°F.) to a high of 63°C. (145°F.).
- Appearance: tan colored powder
- Salmonella/Shigella: Negative
- pH @ 25°C: not available
- Bacterial pathways: Aerobic & Cumulative Anaerobic
- High Enzyme production: Lipase/Protease/Amylase/Cellulase
Super Grease Eater Ingredients
All ingredients are listed on the Canadian Domestic Substances List (DSL). All ingredients in our Super Grease Eater are called as G.R.A.S. (Generally Regarded As Safe) and are not considered to be hazardous to the environment and human health. CFIA and Greener-Choice approved.
Label Instructions: Mix with water so it can flow easily 60-120g per .5L (2-4 oz per pint).
For grease traps and interceptors: Apply at end of the day after all cleaning is complete (if bleach or caustic is present flush first). Apply directly to drains (ahead of grease trap):
- Diners, luncheonettes (200 gal trap) 60-120g (2-4oz) per day
- Fast food, burgers (500-1500 gal trap) 240-360g (8-12 oz) per day
- Hotels, hospitals (1500+ gal trap) 540-660g (16-20 oz) per day
After clean-out: Set up the grease trap with an extra treatment at start-up.
Storage Requirements: Do not store in temperatures exceeding 32°C or below freezing. Store in a cool, dry place. Wash hands thoroughly with warm soapy water after contact. Avoid eye and skin contact. Avoid inhalation.