SuperSep is used in industrial grease trap and septic maintenance treatment for breaking down grease, odor control and also keeping drain lines clear.
Supersep is a concentrated, ready to use, fast-acting formula that:
- Accelerates the digestion of fats and grease
- Destroys odor causing molecules
- Clears drain lines of grease buildup and other natural drain clogging materials
- Is an ideal treatment for portable toilet systems
Supersep is a versatile, heavy preventative maintenance and treatment product that provides superior results for dosing grease traps, toilets, sinks/drains, and septic maintenance. It can be used in household, institutional and also in industrial applications. The microbial content of Supersep can decompose the organic greases and buildup in drain lines and therefore reduce the odor-causing components of the most smelly environments.
Supersep contains a blend of naturally occurring, non-pathogenic, waste degrading microorganisms (microflora) that can degrade a wide range of organic components and odor-causing molecules. The non-pathogenic waste degrading strains of microorganisms are of the genus Bacillus and cause the degradation of waste and odor-causing molecules through biological conversion and activity.
- Attacks and degrades grease, fats and oils in grease traps and drain lines
- Kills odors in grease traps and drain lines
- Ideal for maintaining healthy bacterial activity in septic and portable toilet systems
- Contains no petroleum distillates or solvents
- Inoculates odor-causing molecules with beneficial bacteria that destroy the causes of odor
- Enhances biodegradation on all surfaces when used as recommended
- Safe to use – contains no harmful ingredients. CFIA and Greener-Choice approved.
Operational Temperature Range: The beneficial bacteria strains included are able to sustain growth on a variety of organic sources from a low temperature of 10°C. (50°F.) to a high of 63°C. (145°F.).
- Bacteria Count: >550 billion cfu/gal (>145 million cfu/ml)
- Appearance: Blue-green liquid
- Percent Volatile (by weight): Nil (method ASTM D-93)
- Salmonella/Shigella: Negative
- pH @ 25° C: Approx. 7.0 – 8.6
- Boiling point: ≥100°C.
- Odor: Mild, herbal perfumed
All ingredients are listed on the Canadian Domestic Substances List (DSL). All ingredients in our Supersep are classified as G.R.A.S. (Generally Regarded As Safe) and therefore are not considered to be hazardous to the environment and/or human health. CFIA and Greener-Choice approved.
Label Instructions: Drains and grease traps: Apply Supersep to drains and grease traps (ahead of the grease trap).
- Diners, luncheonettes (200 gal trap) 300ml (10 oz per day)
- Fast food, burgers, chicken (500-1500 gal trap) 600ml (18-20 oz per day)
- Hotels, hospitals (1500+ gal trap) 1.0-1.2L (32-40 oz per day)
See the dosing guidelines for further applications and dosing situations. The product may be applied intermittently or continuously by the chemical drip feed mechanism.
Storage Requirements: Do not store in temperatures exceeding 32°C or below freezing. Store in a cool, dry place. Wash hands thoroughly, with warm soapy water after contact. Avoid eye and skin contact.