SuperFlow is an industrial Strength Natural Drain Opener. Naturally clears blocked drains. Digests naturally caused blockages and also keep drain lines clear.
Superflow is ready to use safe formula that:
- Accelerates the digestion of fats, grease and also clears drain lines of grease buildup and other natural drain clogging materials
- Restores flow to slow running drain lines
- Eliminates odors due to buildup in the drain lines
By avoiding harsh chemicals, Superflow increases flow without harming pipe drains. This product is a blend of naturally occurring bacteria and enzymes that specifically target: grease, fats, oils, protein, starch, and carbohydrates – the things that typically cause a blockage.
Used to clean grease traps, drains, septic maintenance in household, institutional and industrial applications. The microbial content can rapidly decompose the organic greases and build up in drain lines, and reduce the odor-causing components of most smelly environments.
Superflow contains a blend of naturally occurring, non-pathogenic, waste degrading microorganisms (microflora) that can degrade and eliminate a wide range of organic components and odor-causing molecules. The non-pathogenic waste degrading strains of microorganisms are of the genus Bacillus and cause the elimination of waste and odor-causing molecules through biological conversion and activity.
- Attacks and degrades grease, fats and oils in grease traps and drain lines
- Kills odors in grease traps and drain lines
- Contains no harsh chemicals, no petroleum distillates or solvents
- Ideal for maintaining healthy bacterial activity in high usage septic tanks
- CFIA and Greener-Choice approved
- Inoculates odor-causing molecules with beneficial bacteria that destroy the causes of odor
- Enhances biodegradation on all surfaces when used as recommended
- Safe to use – contains no harmful ingredients
Operational Temperature Range: The beneficial bacteria strains included are able to sustain growth on a variety of organic sources from a low temperature of 10°C. (50°F.) to a high of 63°C. (145°F.).
- Appearance: Green Liquid
- Percent Volatile (by weight): Nil (method ASTM D-93)
- Salmonella/Shigella: Negative
- pH @ 25°C: Approx. 4.7 – 5.3
- Solubility in water: 99%
- Boiling Point: ≥100°C
- Odor: Mild, lemon scent
All ingredients are listed on the Canadian Domestic Substances List (DSL) and are classed as G.R.A.S (Generally Regarded As Safe) and therefore are not considered to be hazardous to the environment and human health. This product is CFIA approved for food plant use and also Greener-Choice approved.
Apply full strength to drains
- Slow running startup – when water is still in sink or tub. Residential 300-360 ml (10-12 oz), Hotels 480-600 ml (16-20 oz)
- Slow running/ less severe – 3-day treatment. Residential 60-120 ml (2-4 oz) per night for sinks and tubs, for toilets 120-180 ml (4-6 oz) per night. Flush and then avoid re-flushing for 6-8 hours. Hotels 120-180 ml (4-6 oz) per day when least occupied.
- Hotel toilet maintenance 120 ml (4 oz) after each room cleaning then flush.
- Hospital x-ray lab maintenance 60-120 ml (2-4 oz) per day.
- Gravity mains and feed lines – dose every 1000 feet 300-360 ml (10-12 oz) per 2-inch drain per day to unclog drains and keep them free-flowing.
Storage Requirements: Do not store in temperatures exceeding 32°C or below freezing. Store in a cool, dry place. Wash hands thoroughly with warm soapy water after contact. Avoid eye and skin contact. Avoid inhalation.