SuperFresh is a super concentrated, deep cleaner and also an odor controller.
Superfresh is ready to use cleaning formula that:
- Deep cleans the surface
- Chemically attacks the source of organic odors, encapsulating the odor-causing molecules
- Destroys the odor-causing molecules
Superfresh is a versatile, multipurpose, quick acting cleaning product that provides optimum cleaning and also odor reduction for diverse tasks such as cleaning garbage collection areas, bathrooms, sinks/drains, laundry rooms, fitness facilities, lockers, pet areas, loading docks, and many other situations. It is an environmentally safe odor reducing cleaner for use in institutional, household and also industrial applications. The microbial content of Superfresh can rapidly decompose the odor-causing components, therefore, leaving an odor-free environment
Superfresh contains a blend of naturally occurring, non-pathogenic, odor degrading microorganisms (microflora) that can degrade and eliminate a wide range of odor-causing molecules. The non-pathogenic odor degrading strains of microorganisms are of the genus Bacillus and cause the elimination of odor-causing molecules through biological conversion and activity.
- Deep cleans surfaces for a long lasting clean
- Kills odors – when other products just mask the smell
- Ideal for organic odors from urine/sanitary waste, pets, food, milk, vomit, etc.
- Contains no petroleum distillates or solvents
- Inoculates odor-causing molecules with beneficial bacteria that destroy the causes of odor
- Enhances biodegradation on all surfaces when used as recommended
- Safe to use and also contains no harmful ingredients – CFIA and Greener-Choice approved.
Operational Temperature Range: The beneficial bacteria strains included are able to sustain growth on a variety of odor-causing sources while working in a low temperature of 4°C. (39°F.) to a high of 45°C. (113°F.).
Surface cleaning: Apply full strength on dumpsters and other smelly environments using a pump sprayer and then wipe clean if applicable. Complete odor neutralization will occur within 10 minutes. Repeat for tough applications.
For the bathroom, toilet, tub, tile, and floor cleaning: dilute with water 60ml – 240ml per 4L (2 to 8 oz. to 1 gallon) until the desired level is achieved – higher concentrations yield better cleaning capability. To keep toilets and urinals clean and smelling fresh the product may be applied intermittently or continuously by the chemical drip feed mechanism.
Storage Requirements: Do not store in temperatures exceeding 32°C or below freezing. Store in a cool, dry place. Wash hands thoroughly with warm soapy water after contact. Avoid eye and skin contact. Avoid inhalation. Apply as a direct spray, this is not for use as an air atomizer.