Super Carpet-Fresh is a super-concentrated deep cleaner for carpets and also upholstery.
Super Carpet-Fresh is a super-concentrated deep cleaner that:
- Deep cleans the surface area
- Chemically attacks the source of organic odors, encapsulating the odor-causing molecules
- Destroys the odor-causing molecules through the microbial blend
Super Carpet-Fresh is a versatile, multipurpose, quick acting cleaning product that provides optimum cleaning and odor reduction for diverse tasks such as cleaning carpets, upholstery, fitness facilities, pet areas, etc. It is an environmentally safe, odor-reducing cleaner for use in household, institutional and industrial applications. The microbial content of Super Carpet Fresh can rapidly clean and decompose the odor-causing components of most smelly environments.
Super Carpet Fresh contains a blend of naturally occurring, non-pathogenic, odor degrading microorganisms (microflora) that can degrade and eliminate a wide range of odor-causing molecules. The non-pathogenic odor degrading strains of microorganisms are of the genus Bacillus and cause the elimination of odor-causing molecules through biological conversion and activity.
- Deep cleans surfaces for a long lasting clean
- Kills odors – other products just mask the smell
- Ideal for cleaning stains from urine/sanitary waste, pets, food, milk, vomit, spills, etc.
- Strong enough for tough stains, yet safe for carpets and upholstery – removes stains and odors with ease
- Contains no petroleum distillates or solvents
- Inoculates odor-causing molecules with beneficial bacteria that destroy the causes of odor
- Enhances biodegradation on all surfaces when used as recommended
- Safe to use – contains no harmful ingredients. CFIA and Greener-Choice approved
Operational Temperature Range: The beneficial bacteria strains included are able to sustain growth on a variety of odor-causing sources from a low temperature of 4°C. (39°F.) to a high of 45°C. (113°F.).
- Appearance: Slightly cloudy liquid
- Percent Volatile (by weight): Nil (method ASTM D-93)
- pH @ 25°C: Approx 7.8 – 8.2
- Solubility in Water: 99%
- Boiling Point: ≥100°C.
- Odor: Mild, floral perfumed
Super Carpet-Fresh Ingredients
All ingredients are listed on the Canadian Domestic Substances List (DSL) with Environment Canada. All ingredients in our Super Carpet Fresh are considered G.R.A.S. (Generally Regarded As Safe) and therefore are not considered to be hazardous to the environment and human health. CFIA and also Greener-Choice Approved.
First test an inconspicuous area for colorfastness. Mix 60-120ml per 4L (2-4 oz per gallon) of water and then spray fabric/carpet until thoroughly wet. Clean the area using a wet sponge and blot excess moisture with a clean towel. Let the remainder of the moisture air dry naturally and vacuum. For large applications Super Carpet Fresh can also be used in a ‘carpet extractor type’ carpet cleaning system: Mix 60-120 ml per 4L (2 – 4 oz per gallon) of water in the reservoir and then deep clean the whole carpet. Older stains may require a second application.
Storage Requirements: Do not store in temperatures exceeding 32°C or below freezing. Store in a cool, dry place. Wash hands thoroughly with warm soapy water after contact. Avoid eye and skin contact. Avoid inhalation. Apply as direct spray – this product is not for use as an air atomizer.