Water based acrylic sealer formulated to protect cement grout joints.
- Sanded or unsanded cement grout
- Floors, walls and counters
- Interior application
- Water based acrylic sealer
- Cures to form a highly resistant chemical staining barrier
- Dries quickly
- Faint odor
- Slightly enhances colors
- 500ml should seal joints in a room of 30m² (300ft²) covered with 30cmX tiles and 65mm wide grout joint.
- LOW VOC: <5gr / L
- Biodegradable. In conformity with OCDE 301 E rule
- Meets EcoLogo specifications Floor Finishes & Sealers CCD :147A
- Heavy Duty Cleaner (FC350)
- Neutral Floor Cleaner (FC300)
- Tile & Grout Cleaner (FC305)
- Vinyl, Tile & Stone Cleaner (FC110)
- 500ml bottle – 12 per case (FC100-05)
- 4L bottle – 4 per case (FC100-04)
- 20L pail (FC100-04)
New Grout: Wait 7 to 14 days to allow proper curing of grout before applying sealer (Refer to grout manufacturer’s recommendation)
Existing Grout: Deep cleaner remove any existing topical sealer using Heavy Duty Cleaner & Acrylic Finish Stripper (FC305). Follow directions to achieve required results.
Remove the seal and cut the tip of the spout. Inset a small piece of sponge into the extremity of the spout. This piece of sponge will regulate the sealer in the bottle when up-side down and allow an easier application by just squeezing the bottle to release the sealer. Put the spout back into place and put the tip of the bottle on a grout joint. Apply a coat of sealer by gently squeezing the bottle and taking it along the joints. 2 thin coats are usually sufficient. Allow 30 to 45 minutes to dry between coats or until surface is totally dry. Remove spills or excess on tiles with a damp cloth as soon as the sealer on the joints is dry to the touch. If it is too difficult, you may use FCS Solutions Ltd. Heavy Duty Cleaner & Acrylic Finish Stripper (FC350). For wall grout joints apply sealer using a fine point brush.
Caution & Limitations
- Test product on small inconspicuous area
- Protect adjacent area against unexpected contact with product
- Product should be used at room temperature
- Do not apply over epoxy or premixed grout
- Do not apply over solvent based sealer
- Do not apply in showers and wet areas (use FC670)
- Light foot traffic for 6-8 hours
- Cure time 28 days