Cement Grout Residue Remover is a mild acid cleaner formulated to remove cement grout residue on tiles.
- Natural stone
- DO NOT use on marble, calcareous stone & polished porcelain tile
- Ceramic & porcelain tiles
- Quartz composite
- Counters, floors & walls
Residential, commercial & institutional
- Interior as well as exterior use
- Organic based acid cleaner
- Non corrosive for skin, as per WHMIS- pH level = 1 therefore considered corrosive by Health Canada
- No phosphates or ammonia
- Does not contain phosphoric, hydrochloric or hydrofluoric acid
- Faint odor
- Removes efflorescence on cement grout joints
- Removes light rust and calcium rings in toilets, bathtubs, shower doors as well as on taps
- Varies with the cleaning concentration required and also the surface condition.
- VOC: 0
- Biodegradable and also In conformity with OCDE 301 E regulation
- Meets EcoLogo specifications Bathroom Cleaner CCD:1461
- 946ml bottle (FC1000-01)
- 4L bottle (FC1000-04)
- 20L pail (FC1000-20)
Cement Grout Residue Remover Directions
To Remove Grout Haze: Dilute 1 part remover with 1 part water. Pour the solution directly on the tiles and spread with a Black Scrub Pad (FC205). Let work for 3 to 5 minutes then agitate the surface using the scrub pad. Do not allow the remover to dry on the surface. Rinse thoroughly with clear water and pick up. Afterward, increase concentration and repeat if necessary.
To Remove Grout Residue: Use full strength and pour directly on the surface, then allow it to work for 1 to 2 minutes, scrub the surface with a Black Scrub Pad (FC205) and rinse. Repeat if necessary.
To Remove Efflorescence on Joints: Use full strength and pour directly on the surface, then allow it to work for 1 to 2 minutes, scrub the joints with a Black Scrub Pad (FC205) and rinse. Repeat if necessary.
Caution & Limitations
- Test the product on a small inconspicuous area
- When applying the product protect adjacent areas against unexpected contact with the product
- Product should be used at room temperature
- When applying the product protect baseboards from splashing
- May damage sealers
- Will etch marble and calcareous stone
- Can damage chrome and stainless steel