Safely removes cement grout residue from polished porcelain & stone. May also be used to soften polymer modified cement grout joints to regrout.
- Polished natural stone
- Safe on marble & calcareous stone
- Polished porcelain tile & ceramic tile
- Cobblestone, limestone & travertine
- Counters, floors & walls
- Residential, commercial & institutional
- Interior & exterior use
- Polymer modified cement grout removal
- Does not affect the gloss on tiles
- Liquid formula for better penetration and fast action
- Slow evaporation for long term action
- Low odor
- Removes cement grout residue mix with an additive
- Removes cement grout and thin set mortar residue on tools
- Safe for metal
- Varies with the cleaning concentration required and the surface condition.
- Cement Grout Residue: 946ml covers 5 to 10m²
- Cement Grout Joints: 946ml should remove joints in a room of 30m² (300ft²) covered with 12 x 12 tiles and 1/4 inch grout joints.
- VOC: 0
- Biodegradable. In conformity with OCDE 301 E Regulation
- Meets EcoLogo specifications Paint & Varnish Remover CCD:051
- 946ml bottle (FC1500-01)
- 4L bottle (FC1500-04)
- 20L pail (FC1500-20)
To Remove Cement Grout Residue Remover
Pour the solution directly on the tiles and spread with a White Scrub Pad (FC210) and scrub the surface gently avoiding the grout joints as much as possible. Let work for 5 minutes or until the grout residue has been lifted. Rinse thoroughly with 1 part Heavy Duty Cleaner (FC350) to 3 parts water. Rinse again with clear water.
To Remove Cement Grout Joints
First remove any sealer on grout joints with appropriate FCS Solutions Ltd. Remover. Use full strength and pour directly on the joints. Allow to work for 15 minutes or more before scraping the surface with a joint scraper. Repeat as needed. When the joints are clear of grout, rinse thoroughly with 1 part Heavy Duty Cleaner (FC350) to 3 parts water.Clear the joints of any residue, preferably with a wet vacuum and wait until the joints are completely dry before applying new grout.
Caution & Limitations
- Test product on small inconspicuous area
- Protect adjacent areas against unexpected contact with product
- Product should be used at room temperature
- Protect baseboards
- May damage sealers when used in high concentration
- Do not use on acrylic surfaces