Our Cement Grout Residue Remover for Polished Stone Safely removes cement grout residue from polished porcelain & stone. May also be used to soften polymer modified cement grout joints to re-grout.
- Polished natural stone
- Safe on marble & calcareous stone
- Polished porcelain tile & ceramic tile
- Cobblestone, limestone & travertine
- Counters, floors as well as walls
- Residential, commercial and also institutional
- Interior or exterior use
- Polymer modified cement grout removal
- Does not affect the gloss on tiles
- Liquid formula for better penetration with faster action
- Slow evaporation for long term action
- Low odor
- Removes cement grout residue mix with an additive
- Removes cement grout and thin-set mortar residue on tools
- Safe for metal
- Varies with the cleaning concentration required and also the surface condition.
- Cement Grout Residue: 946ml covers 5 to 10m²
- Cement Grout Joints: 946ml should remove joints in a room of 30m² (300ft²) covered with 12 x 12 tiles and 1/4 inch grout joints.
- VOC: 0
- Biodegradable and also in conformity with OCDE 301 E Regulation
- Meets EcoLogo specifications Paint & Varnish Remover CCD:051
- 946ml bottle (FC1500-01)
- 4L bottle (FC1500-04)
- 20L pail (FC1500-20)
Grout Residue Remover for Polished Stone Directions
To Remove Cement Grout Residue Remover
Pour the solution directly on the tiles and spread with a White Scrub Pad (FC210) and scrub the surface gently while avoiding the grout joints as much as possible. Then let work for 5 minutes or until the grout residue has been lifted. Rinse thoroughly with 1 part Heavy Duty Cleaner (FC350) to 3 parts water. After rinse again with clear water.
To Remove Cement Grout Joints
First, remove any sealer on grout joints with appropriate FCS Solutions Ltd. Remover. Use full strength and pour directly on the joints. Then allow it to work for 15 minutes or more before scraping the surface with a joint scraper. Repeat as needed. When the joints are clear of grout, rinse thoroughly with 1 part Heavy Duty Cleaner (FC350) to 3 parts water. After clear the joints of any residue, preferably with a wet vacuum and wait until the joints are completely dry before applying new grout.
Caution & Limitations
- Test product on a small inconspicuous area
- Protect adjacent areas against unexpected contact with the product
- The product should be used at room temperature
- Protect baseboards
- May damage sealers when used in high concentration
- Do not use on acrylic surfaces
N.B. All above information is accurate. However, having no control over the conditions of utilization of the product, we cannot assume any responsibility, legal or other, in regards of the results and/or any prejudice from which derived.