Our Laminate Cleaner is for regular cleaning of laminate floors. It will not damage varnishes, waxes, or acrylic floor finishes.
- Laminate floors
- Residential, commercial and also industrial
- Interior as well as exterior applications
- No phosphates, alcohol or solvents
- Fast evaporation
- Lemon Scent
- No rinsing required
- Will not damage varnishes, waxes or acrylic floor finishes
- Does not leave streaks or soap residue
- Varies with the cleaning concentration required and also the surface condition.
- VOC: 0
- Biodegradable and also in conformity with OCDE 301 E rule
- Meets EcoLogo specifications Degreasing Cleaner CCD: 146E
- 100ml bottle Recharge Concentrate (FC333-31)
- 700ml bottle Ready to Use (FC333-07)
- 946ml bottle Concentrate (FC333-01)
- 4L bottle Concentrate (FC333-04)
- 20L pail Concentrate(FC333-20)
- Laminate Floor Cleaning Kit contains a 700ml spray bottle as well as our Mop (FC334)
Laminate Cleaner Directions
Cleaning: Use FCS Mop (FC230) with a Cleaning Mop Cloth (FC235). Spray ready to use or diluted cleaner directly on dry mop cloth until mop cloth is damp. Wipe the floor with long strokes going with the grain of wood (if applicable), move back and forth while applying some pressure until the floor is clean. When mop cloth is soiled attach a new dry mop cloth. Wash the cloth in a machine on a regular cycle and hang to dry.
Concentrate Dilution: 100ml of Laminate Floor Cleaner Concentrate with 600ml of warm water. Or place one laminate Floor Cleaner Recharge in an empty 700ml spray bottle and fill with warm water.
Caution & Limitations
- Test product on a small inconspicuous area
- While applying the product protect adjacent areas against unexpected contact with the product
- The product should be used at room temperature
N.B. All above information is accurate. However, having no control over the conditions of utilization of the product, we cannot assume any responsibility, legal or other, in regards of the results and/or any prejudice from which derived.