Our Laminate Shine Restorer Satin Gloss is a water-based acrylic finish formulated to protect and rejuvenate hardwood, laminate & engineered floors leaving a satin gloss finish afterward.
- Hardwood floors
- Laminate floors
- Parquet wood floors
- Cork floors as well as Engineered wood floors
- Residential, commercial and also institutional use
- Interior use only
- Water-based acrylic finish
- No ammonia
- Satin gloss; gloss rating: 15-20
- Low odor
- Good leveling
- 946ml covers approximately 20m² (200ft²)
- Low VOC: <5gr / L
- Biodegradable and also in conformity with OCDE 301 E rule
- MeEcoLogo specifications Floor Finishes & Sealers CCD:147A
- Heavy Duty Cleaner (FC350)
- Hardwood Floor Cleaner (FC200)
- Laminate Floor Cleaner (FC333)
- 946ml bottle (FC240-01)
- 4L bottle (FC240-04)
- 20L pail (FC240-20)
Laminate Shine Restorer Satin Gloss Directions
First deep clean the floor and remove any existing floor finish or sealer with Heavy Duty Cleaner & Acrylic Finish Stripper (FC350). When clean wash with clear water. If finish does not need to be removed, then use Pre-Finish Cleaner (FC250).
Using the FCS Mop (FC230) with the Application Mop Cloth (FC225), apply one coat evenly on the entire surface. Then allow 30 to 45 minutes to totally dry before applying another coat. Two coats are usually enough. No polishing is required, but it will enhance performance.
Caution & Limitations
- Test product on a small inconspicuous area
- While applying the product protect adjacent area against unexpected contact with the product
- The product should be used at room temperature
- Lightfoot traffic 2-3 hours afterward
- Cure time 28 days
N.B. All above information is accurate. However, having no control over the conditions of utilization of the product, we cannot assume any responsibility, legal or other, in regards of the results and/or any prejudice from which derived.