Penetrating Sealer No Gloss (FC670) is a water-based penetrating sealer formulated to protect the natural stone, porcelain tile, and cement grout joints leaving a natural look afterward.
- Unsealed concrete or masonry
- All types of natural stone, best on polished or honed surfaces
- Quartz composite stones
- Ceramic, porcelain and also quarry tiles
- Cement grout joints
- Floors, walls, counters, backsplashes and also inside showers
- Residential, commercial as well as in institutional applications
- Interior and exterior use
Penetrating Sealer No Gloss Directions
New Grout: Wait for 7 – 14 days to allow proper curing of grout before applying a sealer. (Refer to grout manufacturer’s recommendation.)
Existing Grout: First deep Clean or remove any existing topical water sealer using FC350 Heavy Duty Cleaner. Rinse well afterward.
Apply a generous coat of sealer evenly with an FC230 Telescopic Mop and the FC225 Microfiber Application Cloth, or the FC210 White Scrub Pad. Then allow the sealer to sit on the surface for 15-20 minutes. Do not allow the sealer to dry during that time, add more sealer or spread excess on the surface if needed. Afterward, remove excess sealer from the surface with a soft cloth.
To Verify if the Sealer Protection is Adequate
Put a few drops of water on the sealed surface and then wait a few minutes. If the surface doesn’t darken, then the protection is adequate. Otherwise, add another coat of sealer.