Our Tile & Grout Cleaning Kit comes with a mild acid cleaner formulated to clean cement grout joints, ceramic tile, and also porcelain tile.
- Natural stone (EXCEPT marble, calcareous stone, & polished stone.
- Cement grout, ceramic tile (EXCEPT polished porcelain tile & glass)
- Quartz composite stone
- Countertops floors, walls, shower doors, toilets also bathtubs
- Residential, commercial, institutional as well as in industrial applications
- Interior & exterior applications
Tile & Grout Cleaning Kit Directions
Grout Deep Cleaning: Use straight concentrate or dilute with equal part water. Spread the cleaner directly on the joints and then allow it to work for 1 to 2 minutes. Scrub the joints with FCS Black Scrub Pad (FC205), Green Scrub Pad (FC215) or White Scrub Pad (FC210). Rinse thoroughly with clear water afterward.
Regular Cleaning: Mix 125ml of cleaner with 4L of water. Clean the floor as usual with FCS Mop (FC230) and the Cleaning Mop Cloth (FC235) or a sponge. For stubborn stains allow the cleaning solution to work for 2 to 5 minutes, scrub and wipe. Increase cleaning solution concentration if needed. If the surface is sticky after drying, it is because there is some soap residue left on the surface. Rinse the surface with warm to hot water and wipe off.
To Remove Efflorescence, Cement Grout Haze, Rust & Calcium: Use straight concentrate. Pour directly on the surface, let work for 2 to 5 minutes, scrub with FCS Black Scrub Pad (FC205), rinse with clear water, and wipe off.