Our Cement Grout Residue Remover is a mild acid cleaner formulated to remove cement grout residue on tiles.
- Natural stone
- DO NOT use on marble, calcareous stone or polished porcelain tile
- Ceramic & porcelain tiles
- Quartz composite
- Counters, floors & walls
- Residential, commercial as well as institutional
- Interior and also exterior use
- Organic based acid cleaner
- Non-corrosive for skin, pH level = 1 therefore considered corrosive by Health Canada
- No phosphates or ammonia
- Does not contain phosphoric, hydrochloric or hydrofluoric acid
- Faint odor
- Removes efflorescence on cement grout joints
- Removes light rust and calcium rings in toilets, bathtubs, shower doors and also on taps
- Varies with the cleaning concentration required and also the surface condition.
- VOC: 0
- Biodegradable and also in conformity with OCDE 301 E regulation
- Meets EcoLogo specifications Bathroom Cleaner CCD:1461
- 946ml bottle (FC1000-01)
- 4L bottle (FC1000-04)
- 20L pail (FC1000-20)
Cement Grout Residue Remover Directions
To Remove Grout Haze: Dilute 1 part remover with 1 part water. First pour the solution directly on the tiles and spread with a Black Scrub Pad (FC205). Then allow it to work for 3 to 5 minutes, then agitate the surface using the scrub pad. Do not allow the remover to dry on the surface. Rinse thoroughly with clear water and pick up. Increase concentration and repeat if necessary.
To Remove Grout Residue: Use full strength and pour directly on the surface, then allow it to work for 1 to 2 minutes, scrub the surface with a Black Scrub Pad (FC205) and rinse. Repeat if necessary.
To Remove Efflorescence on Joints: Use full strength and pour directly on the surface, then allow it to work for 1 to 2 minutes, scrub the joints with a Black Scrub Pad (FC205) and rinse. Repeat if necessary.
Caution & Limitations
- Test product on small inconspicuous area
- While applying the product protect adjacent areas against unexpected contact with the product
- Product should be used at room temperature
- Protect baseboards
- May damage sealers
- Will etch marble and calcareous stone
- Can damage chrome and stainless steel
N.B. All above information is accurate. However, having no control over the conditions of utilization of the product, we cannot assume any responsibility, legal or other, in regards of the results and/or any prejudice from which derived.