Our Black Glue and Carpet Adhesive Remover is the ideal solution for removing adhesive from any hard surface. A powerful solution for quick results.
- Ceramic tile
- Porcelain tile
- Natural & quartz composite stone
- Vinyl tile
- Floors & walls
- Residential, commercial as well as institutional
- Interior and also exterior use
- A viscous formula for long lasting action
- Slow evaporation for long lasting action
- Low odor
- 946ml covers 3 to 5m²
- Biodegradable and also in conformity with OCDE 301 E Regulation
- Meets EcoLogo specifications Industrial Cleaner CCD:146F
- 946ml bottle (FC1450-01)
- 4l bottle (FC1450-04)
- 20l pail (FC1450-20)
Black Glue & Carpet Adhesive Remover Directions
First spread a generous coat of remover over the surface using the Green Scrub Pad (FC205). Then allow the remover to work for 30 to 60 minutes while scrubbing the surface every 10 minutes with the scrub pad or a hard bristle brush. The time required to soften the glue depends on the chemical composition and thickness of the glue as well as the temperature and texture on the surface. When glue is lifting, apply the Heavy Duty Cleaner (FC350) diluted at 1 part cleaner and 10 parts water to remove residue. Wipe off and rinse thoroughly with clear water. Repeat if necessary. Then allow the surface to dry for 24 hours before applying a new sealer or acrylic finish.
Caution & Limitations
- Test product on a small inconspicuous area
- While applying the product protect adjacent areas against unexpected contact with the product
- The product should be used at room temperature
N.B. All above information is accurate. However, having no control over the conditions of utilization of the product, we cannot assume any responsibility, legal or other, in regards of the results and/or any prejudice from which derived.