Our Epoxy Grout Residue Remover quickly removes epoxy grout residue and epoxy based paint.
- Natural stone
- Ceramic and also porcelain tiles
- Safe for metal
- DO NOT use on quartz composite stone
- Counters, floors and walls
- Residential, commercial as well as institutional
- Interior and also exterior use
- A viscous formula for vertical application
- Slow evaporation
- Low odor
- Varies with the cleaning concentration required and also the surface condition. 946ml covers 1 to 5 m² (10 to 50ft²)
- VOC: 0
- Biodegradable also in conformity with OCDE 301 E Regulation
- Meets EcoLogo specifications Paint & Varnish Remover CCD:051
- 946ml bottle (FC524-01)
- 4L bottle (FC524-04)
- 20L pail (FC524-20)
Epoxy Grout Residue Remover Directions
First, spread a generous coat of remover evenly all over the surface with a Green Scrub Pad (FC215). Then let the remover work for the required time while scrubbing occasionally. Scrub epoxy grout residue on tiles with the Black Scrub Pad (FC205). To remove epoxy paint on concrete surfaces, use a metal bristle brush. When the paint or grout residue can be scrubbed off the surface then rinse and scrub thoroughly with a 25% concentrated solution of the Heavy Duty Cleaner (FC350). Rinse again with clear water to remove any remaining residue. Repeat if necessary. Allow 24 hours to dry before applying a sealer, paint or adhesive.
Exposure Time: Exposure time may vary with chemical composition and also the thickness of the grout residue or paint, as well as the room temperature as well as if the surface is vertical or horizontal.
Epoxy Grout Residue Removal:24-48 hours after grouting: 1 to 2 hours reaction time. 72 hours or more after grouting: 8 hours or more reaction time
Epoxy Based Paint Removal:1 to 3 hours reaction time.
Caution & Limitations
- Test product on a small inconspicuous area
- While applying the product protect adjacent areas against unexpected contact with the product
- The product should be used at room temperature
- Protect baseboards made of MDF fiber
- May damage sealers
- Do not use on quartz composite stone, acrylic and polyester surfaces
N.B. All above information is accurate. However, having no control over the conditions of utilization of the product, we cannot assume any responsibility, legal or other, in regards of the results and/or any prejudice from which derived.