Mild acid cleaner formulated to clean cement grout joints, ceramic tile and porcelain tile.
- Natural stone (EXCEPT marble, calcareous stone, & polished stone.
- Cement rout, ceramic tile (EXCEPT polished porcelain tile & glass)
- Quartz composite stone
- Counter tops floors, walls, shower doors, toilets & bathtubs
- Residential, commercial, institutional & industrial
- Interior & exterior applications
- Organic acid based cleaner
- Concentrated formula
- No phosphates or ammonia
- Fast evaporation
- Doesn’t leave streaks or soap residue
- Removes calcium residue, soap scum, shampoo film and dirt
- Removes light cement grout haze on tiles after grouting
- Removes light rust and calcium rings in toilets, bathtubs, shower doors and faucets
- Varies with the cleaning concentration required and the surface condition.
- VOC: 0
- Biodegradable. In conformity with OCDE 301 E rule
- Meets EcoLogo specifications Bathroom Cleaner CCD: 146J
- 946ml bottle (FC305-01)
- 4L bottle (FC305-04)
- 20L pail (FC305-20)
Grout Deep Cleaning:Use straight concentrate or dilute with an equal part water. Spread the cleaner directly on the joints and let work for 1 to 2 minutes. Scrub the joints with FCS Black Scrub Pad (FC205), Green Scrub Pad (FC215) or White Scrub Pad (FC210). Rinse thoroughly with clear water.
Regular Cleaning: Mix 125ml of cleaner with 4L of water. Clean the floor as usual with FCS Mop (FC230) and the Cleaning Mop Cloth (FC235) or a sponge. For stubborn stains allow the cleaning solution to work for 2 to 5 minutes, scrub and wipe. Increase cleaning solution concentration if needed. If the surface is sticky after drying, it is because there is some soap residue left on the surface. Rinse the surface with warm to hot water and wipe off.
To Remove Efflorescence, Cement Grout Haze, Rust & Calcium: Use straight concentrate. Pour directly on the surface, let work for 2 to 5 minutes, scrub with FCS Black Scrub Pad (FC205), rinse with clear water and wipe off.
Caution & Limitations
- Test product on small inconspicuous area
- Protect adjacent areas against unexpected contact with product
- Product should be used at room temperature