Formulated for deep cleaning and degreasing of commercial floor areas.
- Natural stone
- Ceramic & porcelain
- Quartz composite stone
- Floors & walls
- Commercial, industrial & institutional
- Alkaline formula
- No phosphates or ammonia
- Fast evaporation
- Does not leave streaks or soap residue
- No rinsing required
- Varies with the cleaning concentration required and the surface condition.
- VOC: 0
- Biodegradable. In conformity with OCDE 301 E Regulation
- Meets EcoLogo specifications Degreasing Cleaner CCD: 146F
- 946l bottle (FC320-01)
- 4L bottle (FC320-04)
- 20L pail (FC320-20)
Mix 1 part cleaner with 4 parts warm water. Clean the floor as usual with mop and bucket. Change solution when water is dirty, or on a regular basis. For stubborn stains, let the solution work for 1 to 2 minutes, scrub and wipe. Increase concentration of cleaning solution when needed.
Mix 1 part cleaner with 1 to 2 parts warm water. Apply generously on surface with a mop and let work for 2 to 5 minutes. Agitate solution. Pick up solution, rinse and wipe. Repeat if required.
Caution & Limitations
- Test product on small inconspicuous area
- Protect adjacent areas against unexpected contact with product
- Product should be used at room temperature