Tile & Grout Cleaner is a mild acid cleaner formulated to clean cement grout joints, ceramic tile, and also porcelain tile.
- Natural stone (EXCEPT marble, calcareous stone, or polished stone.
- Cement rout, ceramic tile (EXCEPT polished porcelain tile or glass)
- Quartz composite stone
- Countertops floors, walls, shower doors, toilets and also around bathtubs
- Residential, commercial, institutional as well as in industrial applications
- Interior & exterior applications
- Organic acid based cleaner
- Concentrated formula
- No phosphates or ammonia
- Fast evaporation
- Doesn’t leave streaks or soap residue
- Removes calcium residue, soap scum, shampoo film, and also dirt
- Erases light cement grout haze on tiles after grouting
- Removes light rust and calcium rings in toilets, bathtubs, shower doors as well as from faucets
- Varies with the cleaning concentration required and also the surface condition.
- VOC: 0
- Biodegradable also in conformity with OCDE 301 E rule
- Meets EcoLogo specifications Bathroom Cleaner CCD: 146J
- 946ml bottle (FC305-01)
- 4L bottle (FC305-04)
- 20L pail (FC305-20)
Tile & Grout Cleaner Directions
Grout Deep Cleaning: Use straight concentrate or dilute with equal part water. Spread the cleaner directly on the joints and then allow it to work for 1 to 2 minutes. Scrub the joints with FCS Black Scrub Pad (FC205), Green Scrub Pad (FC215) or White Scrub Pad (FC210). Rinse thoroughly with clear water afterward.
Regular Cleaning: Mix 125ml of cleaner with 4L of water. Clean the floor as usual with FCS Mop (FC230) and the Cleaning Mop Cloth (FC235) or a sponge. For stubborn stains allow the cleaning solution to work for 2 to 5 minutes, scrub and wipe. Increase cleaning solution concentration if needed. If the surface is sticky after drying, it is because there is some soap residue left on the surface. Rinse the surface with warm to hot water and wipe off.
To Remove Efflorescence, Cement Grout Haze, Rust & Calcium: Use straight concentrate. Pour directly on the surface, then let work for 2 to 5 minutes, scrub with FCS Black Scrub Pad (FC205), rinse with clear water and wipe off.
Caution & Limitations
- Test product on a small inconspicuous area
- While applying the product protect adjacent areas against unexpected contact with the product
- The product should be used at room temperature
N.B. All above information is accurate. However, having no control over the conditions of utilization of the product, we cannot assume any responsibility, legal or other, in regards of the results and/or any prejudice from which derived.