Our Industrial Cleaner Degreaser is formulated for deep cleaning and also degreasing of commercial floor areas.
- Natural stone
- Ceramic & porcelain
- Quartz composite stone
- Floors and also walls
- Commercial, industrial as well as institutional applications
- Alkaline formula
- No phosphates or ammonia
- Fast evaporation
- Does not leave streaks or soap residue afterward
- No rinsing required
- Varies with the cleaning concentration required and also the surface condition.
- VOC: 0
- Biodegradable also in conformity with OCDE 301 E Regulation
- Meets EcoLogo specifications Degreasing Cleaner CCD: 146F
- 946l bottle (FC320-01)
- 4L bottle (FC320-04)
- 20L pail (FC320-20)
Industrial Cleaner Degreaser Directions
First mix 1 part cleaner with 4 parts warm water. Then clean the floor as usual with mop and bucket. Change the solution when the water is dirty, or on a regular basis. When dealing with stubborn stains, allow the solution work for 1 to 2 minutes, then scrub and wipe. Increase the concentration of cleaning solution when needed.
First, mix 1 part cleaner with 1 to 2 parts warm water. Apply generously on the surface with a mop and then let it work for 2 to 5 minutes. Agitate solution. Pick up the solution, rinse and wipe afterward. Repeat if required.
Caution & Limitations
- Test product on a small inconspicuous area
- While applying the product protect adjacent areas against unexpected contact withthe product
- The product should be used at room temperature