Our Industrial Cleaner Degreaser is formulated for deep cleaning and also degreasing of commercial floor areas.
- Natural stone
- Ceramic & porcelain
- Quartz composite stone
- Floors and also walls
- Commercial, industrial as well as institutional applications
- Alkaline formula
- No phosphates or ammonia
- Fast evaporation
- Does not leave streaks or soap residue afterward
- No rinsing required
- Varies with the cleaning concentration required and also the surface condition.
- VOC: 0
- Biodegradable also in conformity with OCDE 301 E Regulation
- Meets EcoLogo specifications Degreasing Cleaner CCD: 146F
- 946l bottle (FC320-01)
- 4L bottle (FC320-04)
- 20L pail (FC320-20)
Industrial Cleaner Degreaser Directions
First mix 1 part cleaner with 4 parts warm water. Then clean the floor as usual with mop and bucket. Change the solution when the water is dirty, or on a regular basis. When dealing with stubborn stains, allow the solution work for 1 to 2 minutes, then scrub and wipe. Increase the concentration of cleaning solution when needed.
First, mix 1 part cleaner with 1 to 2 parts warm water. Apply generously on the surface with a mop and then let it work for 2 to 5 minutes. Agitate solution. Pick up the solution, rinse and wipe afterward. Repeat if required.
Caution & Limitations
- Test product on a small inconspicuous area
- While applying the product protect adjacent areas against unexpected contact withthe product
- The product should be used at room temperature
N.B. All above information is accurate. However, having no control over the conditions of utilization of the product, we cannot assume any responsibility, legal or other, in regards of the results and/or any prejudice from which derived.