Our Heavy Duty Cleaner deep cleans; removes waxes, water-based acrylic sealers and finishes, urethane sealers and finishes and removes pre-mixed grout residue.
- Natural Stone
- Ceramic, porcelain and also on quarry tile
- Grout Joints
- Concrete surfaces
- Paving stones
- Residential, commercial, institutional as well as in industrial applications
- Interior & exterior applications
- No phosphates or ammonia
- Fast evaporation
- Low odor
- Removes heavy soil and grease
- Erases ink and maker stains
- Removes floor wax, water-based acrylic sealers and finishes, urethane based sealers and finishes and also premixed grout residue
- Varies with the cleaning concentration required and also the surface condition.
- VOC: 0
- Biodegradable also in conformity with OCDE 301 E rule
- Meets Ecologo specifications Floor Stripper CCD: 147B
- 946ml bottle (FC350-01)
- 4L bottle (FC350-04)
- 20L pail (fc350-04)
Heavy Duty Cleaner Directions
Wax and water based finish and sealer removal: Mix 1L of cleaner with 2L of warm water. Increase concentration if needed. To remove a urethane water based sealer, use straight concentrate. With an FCS Mop (FC230) and the Cleaning Mop Cloth (FC235) spread generously and then let work 5 to 10 minutes while scrubbing with an FCS black Scrub Pad (FC205). Work in small sections to never allow the solution to dry on the surface. For large areas, use low speed buffing machine with a black scrub pad. Remove stripping solution, if possible, using a wet vacuum. Rinse thoroughly with warm clear water afterward. Allow to dry for 24 hours before applying a sealer or an acrylic floor finish.
Deep Cleaning: Pour the cleaner straight from the bottle on the surface and then spread with an FCS Green Scrub Pad (FC215), White Scrub Pad (FC210) or Black Scrub Pad (FC205) or a nylon brush. Let the solution work for 3 to 5 minutes. Work in small sections to never allow the stripping solution to dry on the surface. Add an equivalent amount of warm to hot water on the surface and then scrub. Let the solution work for another 3 to 5 minutes while scrubbing. Remove the solution with a mop or preferably a wet vacuum, rinse thoroughly with warm clear water and pick up.
Caution & Limitations
- Test product on a small inconspicuous area
- While applying the product protect adjacent areas against unexpected contact with the product
- Product should be used at room temperature
- May damage sealers when used at high concentration
- Protect baseboards made of MDF fiber