Water based urethane sealer formulated to protect, enhance color and leave a high gloss finish on honed textured natural stone.
- All natural stone
- Honed & textured finish
- Cement grout joints
- Floors, walls, counters
- Not recommended for residential showers
- Residential, commercial & institutional applications
- Interior use
- Enhances natural stone colors
- Gloss rating: >80
- Protects against household dirt & stains
- Provides water & oil repellent protection
- Faint odor
- Doesn’t contain ammonia
- Good leveling
- Dries quickly
- NPEO free
- NMP free
- 946ml covers approximately 20m² (200ft²)
- VOC: <250gr / L
- Biodegradable. In conformity with OCDE 301 E Regulation
- Designed to meet EcoLogo specifications
- Heavy Duty Cleaner (FC350)
- Urethane & Acrylic Grout Residue Remover (FC355)
Commercial & Institutional
- Neutral Floor Cleaner (FC300)
- Vinyl, Tile & Stone Cleaner (FC110)
- 946ml bottle (FC445-01)
- 4L bottle (FC455-04)
- 20L pail (FC445-20)
Existing Surface: This sealer can be applied over a solvent based sealer but the surface must be scuffed with a Black Scrub Pad (FC205) first. Water based sealers must be removed. Deep clean or remove any existing topical water based sealer using Heavy Duty Cleaner (FC350). For new installations use the Pre-Finish Cleaner (FC250).
New Installation: Apply 1 coat of sealer on the tiles before installation and/or grouting. Apply a second coat after the manufacturer recommended grout curing time.
Using the FCS Mop (FC230) with the Application Cloth (FC225) apply 1 thin, even coat over the entire surface. Avoid air bubble formation while applying the sealer. Allow the surface to totally dry before applying another coat (4 to 6 hours). Application of two coats is usually enough. No polishing required.
Application on Vertical Surfaces: Make sure there is no accumulation of sealer in the joints, on the top edge of the time, to avoid white streaks or white residue.
Caution & Limitations
- Test product on small inconspicuous area
- Protect adjacent areas against unexpected contact with product
- Product should be used at room temperature