Urethane Stone Color Enhancer Sealer – High Gloss is a water-based urethane sealer formulated to protect, enhance color and also leaves a high gloss finish on honed textured natural stone.
- All natural stone
- Honed and also textured finish
- Cement grout joints
- Floors, walls, counters
- Not recommended for residential showers
- Residential, commercial as well as institutional applications
- Interior use
- Enhances natural stone colors
- Gloss rating: >80
- Protects against household dirt as well as stains
- Provides water and also oil repellent protection
- Faint odor
- Doesn’t contain ammonia
- Good leveling
- Dries quickly
- NPEO free
- NMP free
- 946ml covers approximately 20m² (200ft²)
- VOC: <250gr / L
- Biodegradable also in conformity with OCDE 301 E Regulation
- Designed to meet EcoLogo specifications
- Heavy Duty Cleaner (FC350)
- Urethane & Acrylic Grout Residue Remover (FC355)
Commercial & Institutional
- Neutral Floor Cleaner (FC300)
- Vinyl, Tile & Stone Cleaner (FC110)
- 946ml bottle (FC445-01)
- 4L bottle (FC455-04)
- 20L pail (FC445-20)
Urethane Stone Color Enhancer Sealer – High Gloss Directions
Existing Surface: This sealer can be applied over a solvent based sealer but the surface must be scuffed with a Black Scrub Pad (FC205) first. Water-based sealers must be removed. First deep clean or remove any existing topical water-based sealer using Heavy Duty Cleaner (FC350). If for a new installation then use the Pre-Finish Cleaner (FC250).
New Installation: Apply 1 coat of sealer on the tiles before installation and/or grouting. Then apply a second coat after the manufacturer recommended grout curing time.
Using the FCS Mop (FC230) with the Application Cloth (FC225) apply 1 thin, even coat over the entire surface. Avoid air bubble formation while applying the sealer. Allow the surface to totally dry before applying another coat (4 to 6 hours). Application of two coats is usually enough. No polishing required.
Application on Vertical Surfaces: Make sure there is no accumulation of sealer in the joints or on the top edge of the time to avoid white streaks or white residue.
Caution & Limitations
- Test product on a small inconspicuous area
- While applying the product protect adjacent areas against unexpected contact with the product
- The product should be used at room temperature