Urethane Stone Color Enhancer Sealer – Satin Gloss is a water-based urethane sealer formulated to protect, enhance color and also leaves a satin gloss finish on honed textured natural stone.
- All natural stone
- Honed and textured finish
- Cement grout joints
- Floors, walls and also counters
- Not recommended for residential showers
- Residential, commercial as well as in institutional applications
- Interior use
- Enhances natural stone colors
- Gloss rating: 30 to 35
- Protects against household dirt as well as stains
- Provides water and oil repellent protection
- Faint odor
- Doesn’t contain ammonia
- Good leveling
- Dries quickly
- NPEO free
- NMP free
- 946ml covers approximately 20m² (200ft²)
- VOC: <250gr / L
- Biodegradable also in conformity with OCDE 301 E Regulation
- Designed to meet EcoLogo specifications
- Heavy Duty Cleaner (FC350)
- Urethane & Acrylic Grout Residue Remover (FC355)
Commercial & Institutional
- Neutral Floor Cleaner (FC300)
- Vinyl, Tile & Stone Cleaner (FC110)
- 946ml bottle (FC475-01
- 4L bottle (FC475-04)
- 20L pail (FC475-20)
Urethane Stone Color Enhancer Sealer – Satin Gloss Directions
Existing Surface: This sealer can be applied over a solvent based sealer but the surface must first be scuffed with a Black Scrub Pad (FC205). Water-based sealers must be removed. Fist deep clean or remove any existing topical water-based sealer using Heavy Duty Cleaner (FC350). For new installations use the Pre-Finish Cleaner (FC250).
New Installation: First apply 1 coat of sealer on the tiles before installation and/or grouting. Then apply a second coat after the manufacturer recommended grout curing time.
Using the FCS Mop (FC230) with the Application Cloth (FC225) apply 1 thin, even coat over the entire surface. Avoid air bubble formation while applying the sealer. Then allow the surface to totally dry before applying another coat (4 to 6 hours). Application of two coats is usually enough. No polishing required afterward.
Application on Vertical Surfaces: Make sure there is no accumulation of sealer in the joints or on the top edge of the tile to avoid white streaks or white residue.
Caution & Limitations
- Test product on a small inconspicuous area
- While applying the product protect adjacent areas against unexpected contact with the product
- The product should be used at room temperature
- Normal usage after 24 hours
- Cure time 28 days