FC645 Solvent Natural Stone Color Enhancer Sealer is a Solvent-based acrylic sealer formulated to protect and embellish natural stone surfaces.
- Marble and calcareous stones
- Ceramic & porcelain tiles
- Grout joints
- Floors, walls, showers and counters
- Residential, commercial and institutional applications
- Interior use
- Enhance colors with a glossy finish
- Dries quickly
- Enhances natural stone colors
- Protects against household dirt and stains
- Provides a water repellent and oil repellent protection
- 946ml covers approximately 20m² (200ft²)
- VOC: 85gr / 100ml
- Solvent Based Sealer Remover
Commercial & Institutional
- Neutral Floor Cleaner (FC300)
- Vinyl, Tile & Stone Cleaner (FC110)
FC645 Solvent Natural Stone Color Enhancer Sealer – High Gloss Directions
First deep clean or remove any existing topical water-based sealer using Heavy Duty Cleaner (FC350). Allow the surface to dry before applying the sealer.
With a paintbrush, paint roller or the FCS Mop (FC230) with the Application Mop Cloth (FC225) for smooth or semi-smooth surfaces, apply a thin coat so sealer. Then spread the sealer slowly to avoid any of air bubbles. Allow the surface to dry completely (4-6 hours) before applying a second coat if needed.
Application on Vertical Surfaces: Make sure there is no accumulation of sealer in the joints or on the top edge of the tiles to avoid streaks or white residue.
Caution & Limitations
- Test product on a small inconspicuous area
- While applying the product protect adjacent areas against unexpected contact with the product
- The product should be used at room temperature
- Do not apply over epoxy grout.
- Regular reapplication schedule may be required on heavily used and high traffic areas
- Normal foot traffic 24 hours
- Maximum cure time 28 day