Microtech penetrating sealer formulated to provide excellent protection for natural stone, porcelain tile and cement grout joints leaving a natural look.
- Unsealed concrete or masonry
- All types of natural stone. Best on polished and honed surfaces
- Quartz composite stone
- Ceramic, porcelain & quarry tile
- Cement grout joints
- Floors, walls, counter tops, back splashes and showers
- Residential, commercial, institutional & industrial
- Interior & exterior use
- No color enhancement
- No gloss
- Microscopic molecular formula which penetrates and fills surface porosity without leaving a superficial film
- Allows vapor transmission, ideal for showers
- Excellent water & oil repellency
- Faint odor
- 946ml covers approximately 20m² (200ft²)
- Low VOC: < 20gr / litre
- Heavy Duty Cleaner (FC350)
- Neutral Floor Cleaner (FC300)
- Tile & Grout Cleaner (FC305) for non polished surfaces only
- Granite Counter top Cleaner (FC313)
- Vinyl, Tile & Stone Cleaner (FC110)
- Spot Free Shower Cleaner (FC373)
- 250ml bottle (FC680-25)
- 946ml bottle (FC680-01)
- 4L bottle (FC680-04)
- 20L pail (FC680-20)
New Grout: wait 7 to 14 days to allow proper curing of grout before applying sealer (Refer to grout manufacturer’s recommendation).
Existing Grout: Deep clean or remove any existing topical sealer using Heavy Duty Cleaner & Acrylic Finish Stripper (FC350).
Floor Application: Apply a thin coat of sealer evenly on the surface with an FCS Mop (FC230) and an application Mop Cloth (FC225) or a White Scrub Pad (FC210). Allow the sealer to penetrate the surface for 15 minutes. Do not allow sealer to pool on the surface by wiping surface with dry cloth after 15 minutes. Allow sealer 1 hour to completely dry. Apply a second coat in the same manner. Two coats are generally sufficient.
Wall & Back splash Application: Make sure there is no accumulation of sealer on the top edge of the tiles to avoid apparition of streaks during drying period. Most effective method is to saturate surface by misting or spraying sealer. Let sealer penetrate for 5 minutes and dry tile surface with a dry cloth. One coat is generally sufficient.
To verify if sealer protection is adequate: To assure protection is adequate test sealed surface once dried. Lay a few drops of water on the surface and wait a few minutes. If surface does not darken, then there is no water penetration and the protection is adequate.
Caution & Limitations
- Test product on small inconspicuous area
- Protect adjacent areas against unexpected contact with product
- Product should be used at room temperature
- Regular reapplication schedule may be required in heavily used and high traffic areas
- Light foot traffic 6-8 hours
- Cure time 72 hours