Our Solvent Based Sealer Remover safely removes solvent based acrylic sealers.
- Ceramic Tile, Porcelain Tile as well as Vinyl Tile
- Natural & quartz composite stone
- Counters, floors & walls
- Residential, commercial and also institutional
- Interior & exterior use
- A viscous formula for long-lasting action
- Slow evaporation for long term action
- Low odor
- 946ml covers 1 to 5m² (10 to 50ft²)
- Biodegradable Also in conformity with OCDE 301 E Regulation
- Meets EcoLogo specifications Paint & Varnish Remover CCD:051
- 946ml bottle (FC1350-01)
- 4l bottle (FC1350-04)
- 20l pail (FC1350-20)
Solvent Based Sealer Remover Directions
Spread a generous coat of remover evenly over the surface using the Green Scrub Pad (FC215) or the Black Scrub Pad (FC205). Then allow the remover to work for 30 to 60 minutes while scrubbing the surface every 10 minutes with the scrub pad or hard bristle brush. The time required to soften the sealer depends on the chemical composition and thickness of the sealer as well as the temperature and texture on the surface. When sealer is lifting, then apply the Heavy Duty Cleaner (FC350) diluted at 1 part cleaner and 10 parts water to remove residue. Wipe off and rinse thoroughly with clear water. Repeat if necessary. Allow to dry for 24 hours afterward before applying a new sealer or acrylic finish.
Caution & Limitations
- Test product on a small inconspicuous area
- While applying the product protect adjacent areas against unexpected contact with the product
- The product should be used at room temperature
N.B. All above information is accurate. However, having no control over the conditions of utilization of the product, we cannot assume any responsibility, legal or other, in regards of the results and/or any prejudice from which derived.