Vinyl Acrylic Floor Finish – Satin Gloss is a water-based acrylic finish formulated to protect and enhance vinyl and resilient surfaces leaving a high gloss finish afterward.
- Resilient Floors
- Vinyl Tiles, Linoleum, Vinyl sheet and also VCT
- Compatible with floor covering from all manufacturers
- Residential, commercial as well as in institutional applications
- Interior use
- Water-based acrylic finish
- No ammonia
- Gloss Rating: 20 to 25
- Good leveling
- Faint odor
- 946ml covers approximately 20m² (200ft²)
- Low VOC: <5gr / L
- Biodegradable also in conformity with OCDE 301 E Regulation
- Meets EcoLogo specifications Floor Finishes & Sealers CCD:147A
- Heavy Duty Cleaner (FC350)
Commercial & Institutional
- Neutral Floor Cleaner (FC300)
- Vinyl, Tile & Stone Cleaner (FC110)
- 946ml bottle (FC140-01)
- 4L bottle (FC140-04)
- 20L pail (FC140-20)
Vinyl Acrylic Floor Finish – Satin Gloss Directions
Surface Preparation: Deep clean or remove any existing topical water based sealer using Heavy Duty Cleaner (FC350).
New VCT Installation: Follow recommendations from the manufacturer. First, wash the floor with Pre-Finish Cleaner (FC250). Then apply one coat of Acrylic Sealer (FC150) followed by two coats of Vinyl Acrylic Floor Finish (FC140) afterward.
Apply a coat of sealer evenly with an FCS Mop (FC230) and the Applicator Mop Cloth (FC225) over the entire surface. Then allow 30 to 45 minutes to dry or until the surface is totally dry before applying another coat. Application of two coats is usually enough. No buffing required.
Caution & Limitations
- Test product on a small inconspicuous area
- While applying the product protect adjacent areas against unexpected contact with the product
- The product should be used at room temperature
- Lightfoot traffic for 2-3 hours afterward
- Normal traffic 24 hours
- Maximum cure time 28 days