Premium PL Remover (FC1800) removes PL’s, urethane construction glue and urethane foam insulation on hardwood, laminates, stone and more.
- Pre-varnished hardwood as well as laminate
- Ceramic and porcelain
- Natural stone
- Quartz composite stone
- NOT recommended for acrylic bath or shower base finish
- Counters, floors as well as walls
- Residential, commercial and also institutional
- Interior and exterior use
Premium PL Remover (FC1800) Directions
Firs spread on the glue residue with a White Scrub Pad (FC210). Then allow it to work for a few minutes and scrub gently with the scrub pad. When glue residue starts to lift pick it up with a paper towel and wipe the surface with a damp cloth. Repeat if necessary. Allow the surface to dry for 24 hours afterward before applying a sealer finish.